Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ducks are scary

Did you ever get chased by a duck? They can be surprisingly viscious. Or was that a goose? Anyway, whatever. We won. Kris scored, proving magic still exists (that could be because Lehair has had some time to heal). Jonas Hiller's save percent is still honorable (.911).

Jonas played like beauty for a nice long while. Pretty enough to show my husband why I love him so much, I think. (Okay, I just talked to him, uh my husband not Jonas, on the phone and I asked him if he loved Jonas now and he said, "not enough to follow him. I don't care that much.") I don't like to see him get scored on. But he has the most adorable reactions when he does. I want to squeeze him. If I am ever going to have a pet duck, it would be him.


Other observations:
-The Ducks' practice jerseys are ugly. They look like the inside of my gray jacket.


-Pascal Dupuis is out to prove a point.

-Alex Goligoski is a plus thirteen now. He also has thirteen points. oh and also, his number used to be 13 but Billy G. stole it. If it was still his number, I would consider buying a Goligoski jersey. I'm pretty surprised by that.

-I didn't notice the mark on Jordan's face. I just noticed how flustered he seemed. I wish he wasn't because he is magnificent. The goals will come, dear Jordan. You just keep doing what you're doing.

-Matt Cooke is so.damn.sexy. *rowr*

-Jay McKee is starting to give me that feeling I had with Scuderi. You know, like it's okay to breathe when he's on the ice and the opposition is near Fleury. I told my husband yesterday that I love him... and Jay McKee. hee. It's okay, he knows it's exaggerated. Or rather, he thinks it's exaggerated. He's nicer looking than Scuds. That makes the tucking me in at night images a little different.

-Mark Madden apparently talked with Rob Scuderi yesterday. I missed it. *sad face*

-They played that 3 Doors Down song in Anaheim "if I go crazy then will you still call me superman..." I just quoted that song when I read that article about Scudsy getting his ring. If they play it in LA tomorrow night, I may start crying.

-Captain displayed some heroics yesterday. Stacking the pads.

-The Ducks looked pretty good.

-When Rupp scored that goal, Hiller was so annoyed. I'm not sure if the puck hit him in the side, if some of his gear got jacked up, or if he was just so irritated that his pants bothered him and needed adjusting. All I know is that it was adorable. I was okay with that goal because it tied the game at one.
No photographs of that particular adorableness exists from last night. This is the only picture of Him I could find.
(I totally didn't meant to capitalize "him" but I found it amusing when reading it back so I'm leaving it.)

-I was happy Letang scored. I was good with that goal too because it put us ahead. Also it was after he got hit in the gorgeous face by a stick and almost(?) had a tooth knocked out. But my guess is that Kris scored because he wants to make sure I love him more than Jonas.
(heh. Skoula couldn't be bothered to care about Kris Letang's pretty face)

-A note from my October 21st entry: Anyway, I thought maybe Tanger being so awesome would make everybody stop sucking on Alex Goligoski long enough to take notice. But then. Guess what happened. Goosey slapped one right in Conklin's net. Sweet. Is it weird that I have such a distaste for GoGo? I try to like him. Truly I do. I just can't get that feeling out of my gut that he's trying to steal the TangerThunder.
So is it funny that Goosey (Hey! maybe it is geese that scare me!) scored after myTanger? I mean, of course, is it funny for you? Because it is not funny for me. What a glory whore that guy is, eh. hahaha*sigh*

-I wish the Ducks wouldn't have kept coming back to tie it because that just meant we had to keep scoring and messing up my favorite (non-Penguins) goalie's GAA.

-For some reason, Bob and Steigy felt it was necessary to mention that the four goals were scored by two French Canadians and two Americans.

-And by the end of the game, all I cared about was us winning. So that was nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment