Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let's talk about Jay McKee

and all the ladies he impregnated on Saturday night.

What the hell was that all about, Mr. McKee? It is incredibly sexy to me when defensive-minded defensemen go all offensive. So hot. I just love the defense in hockey. Goals are just a bonus. A delicious, orgasmic bonus.

Mark Eaton too.

Are you freaking kidding me!?!?! I wept tears of joy. Thank you, Mr. Eaton.

Matt Cooke getting an assist that shows up on the scoresheet
and not just in my bedroom. iykwim

Ben Lovejoy throwing himself in front of our net and slapping pucks to their net. Are you serious right now?

Deryk Engelland getting in fights and being yummy all over the ice? I'll take it.

Christopher Bourque reminding everybody (again) why he's on our team? Yes, please. Some people need a lot of reminding in this area. I'll keep him, thank you.

That Letestu fellow? Nicely done.

And tying the game with less than a half a second left in the game when you were so sure we lost the fifth one in a row? So intense. But that's hockey. It raises you up so high when it's not breaking your heart. Hockey romances you and makes you fall in love with it. All the excitement and speed and danger and intensity. All the sexiness of it. Then it makes you come crashing down and it tries to make you break up with it. It tries to push you away because it will never break up with you. But you don't. You can't. You deal with it because you love it. You see, you know there is going to be a time, maybe when you least expect it, when it is going to bring you flowers and tell you it loves you as much as you love it and that it is sorry for hurting you. You deal with it. You have to because life is... life is less fulfilling without that glorious and wonderous raise. You have spent too much time smiling because it is part of life. Nothing worth having comes without struggle. Life somehow means less without hockey.


Thank you, Geno. Seriously, thank you. And thank you too, Mr. Guerin.

Oh and overtime? Easy. Jordan stole Timmy's lunch money and gave it to Duper. And I have a feeling that was exactly how Skoula planned it when he slapped it up there.


That Jordan is such a thoughtful young man.

(And Eric Godard. Always Eric Godard. How do you not love him? Hey! Remember Max! I miss Max.)

In scary news, things aren't looking too good for Goligoski right now. That man is tired, guys! *sigh* Poor baby needs a break. I was hoping we could hold him together until Letang or Gonchar came back but I don't know if that's going to happen now.

Tomorrow Anaheim. I was asked what game of any game this season I would like to go to. By two people. I said this one. I love Jonas Hiller. I love the Penguins. It'd be like a two for one. For a minute, I was worried that I'd end up with two sets of tickets for Monday's game. Instead, I ended up with none. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd go to ANY of the games. I just got excited about the idea of going to this one is all. Chicago on December 5th. I'd go to that one. That one could be dangerous because Duncan Keith is always trying to convince me to live my life following him around. (Duncan Sheik is on the radio right now... bwahahaha... that might be only funny to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment