Monday, November 30, 2009

Suspended Cookies

Well. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about Matt Cooke's suspension. I mean, I'm pissed that he's not playing for two games but I get that it was a dirty hit. However, if he wasn't Mr. Matthew Cooke, I'm certain that he wouldn't have been suspended. He has a "history" you know. And by "history", I mean he has a history of being named Matt Cooke. bah.

Lelover was back in action on Saturday night. He returned to the lineup with his boyfriend, Gogo and Mr. Tyler Kennedy. Letang and Gogo got two assists a piece and Mr. Kennedy got a (Kris Letang's) goal. Nice. 8-3. That's what we like to see. Welcome back, gentlemen.

Rangers again tonight. Should be interesting.

Perhaps my newest lover, Jay McKee, in the lineup? Ummm... I have to link Saturday's episode of Inside Penguins Hockey. It was amazing. Jay McKee and Mike Rupp were hysterical and beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. You sound just like me - I keep hoping every game he's going to put one or two in the net. I hope your theory is right - I don't see how Gogo is sooooo much better on the power play. Last night during the third period power play they had no shots until Letang came in at the end. It seems like Letang can't do anything right, and Gogo can't do anything wrong. Gogo has luck on his side, too. One of his goals he never touched the puck - it was the one Philadelphia put in their own net. How many of Letang's great outlet passes end up fumbled by a forward, earlier in the season by Kunitz a lot, then Gogo passes to Sid and of course, goes in and he gets the assist.

    ReplyDelete