Monday, October 12, 2009

I'll keep you by my side with

my superhuman might.

I was reading this article about Rob Scuderi getting his Stanley Cup Ring and I was okay about it... until I let my mind go off and do that thing it does. It only took about 2.3 seconds too. I've been finding it difficult to watch the multiple games that I wanted to watch. Penguins, Ducks, Kings, Blackhawks. It's harder than it sounded to me. Thank goodness for the NHL channel and NHL on the Fly. Watching the Kings highlights makes me feel really happy and sad all at the same time. It's so gratifying to see my Superhero doing good things but it's so upsetting that he's doing it for somebody else now.

The Ducks lost to the Rangers yesterday (3-0) and I said to myself, "I guess Hiller sat this one out." Sure enough, he did.

Scotty Hartnell is free to bite as many people as he wants to. The league did nothing to him because there wasn't enough evidence. Teeth marks and blood don't mean you've been bitten, I guess.

Penguins are 4-1 and that's all that really matters.





No comments:

Post a Comment