Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Late nights with Ducks

*sigh*

Tonight? The Ducks. Thursday night? The Kings. I'm curious to see how I handle our boys (who I love so much) scoring on Jonas (I totally adore him, I can't help it) and/or scoring while my superhero (I still say he is the real superman) is on the ice. I feel like it's going to cause some nervous ticks. So yeah. And not only that, but also the game tonight starts at 10:00 and Thursday's starts at 10:30. blah.


I'm dutifully wearing Pens gear today. Now it is their duty to make me forget that I am maybe more than a little bit in love with Hiller.

I just watched this again, to help that along:

Seriously, if you aren't already in love with Eric Godard, I worry for you. But. If you watch this video and by 4:09 you are not sobbing uncontrollably and yelling "I love you, Eric Godard!" at the computer screen, well then I feel sorry for you.

Bad news:
No Geno.
No DaddyGonch.
Letang's hair hasn't grown back yet.
Jordan still has a mark on his face from the bad man's stick.

Good news:
Mr. President Kennedy may play tonight.
Our drunk little boy, Bourque, has had a couple moments where I thought I saw that he could maybe have some potential.
That Martin Skoula is a hockey player.
Mike Rupp is a stud.
Jay McKee wants me to love him. (Come on, 44 blocked shots? I mean, he's practically begging me to make sweet, sweet love to him at this point.)
Alex Goligoski is a +12 (a PLUS TWELVE, folks).
Kris Letang, even without hair, is so, so pretty.
Bob Errey has a teleprompter.



But I'm wearing purple on Thursday. Yes, I am that stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment