Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TK and Kris

Tyler and Kris attended the screening of the DVD on Monday night. They met with fans afterwards and were just being their awesome selves. Yesterday morning, before the craziness of the DVD signings, they went to KDKA studios and did weather forecasts.

Kris Letang is afraid of penguins.


TK had his day with the Cup last week.



Those boys are adorable.

Kris says he is ready for a bigger role on the team.

We are supposed to trust Ray Shero. How could we not, right? I am just anxious to see what his answer for losing our shut-down defense is. I'm not sure if things aren't going his way or if he's not making any attempts. I guess it's not my business to know and I'm okay with that. Just curious about who is going to tuck me in at night during hockey is all. *bites nails* We still have Mark Eaton, thank goodness.

In the midst of my Scuderi-induced depression, I neglected to mention an important signing that Shero did make happen. Ruslan Fedotenko has signed a one-year. yay Feds!

The Blackhawks held onto Versteeg. I was wondering about that when they had their flurry of activity the other night.

hey! Remember Fleury? I miss him.

When is hockey?

No comments:

Post a Comment