Thursday, November 5, 2009

LA Kings

So here we are. It's the night I've dreaded since the schedule came out.

Looks like Jordan got his way. The third line skated as the second line this morning. That's my way too. Jordan got my way.
Kunitz-Crosby-Guerin
Cooke-Staal-Kennedy
Dupuis-Adams-Fedotenko
Bourque-Rupp-Godard

Yes, I did indeed wear black and purple today. I'm not rooting against the Penguins. Of course. I'm reminding myself to never get too attached to having these people on my team. Or at least that's what I'm trying to do. It's just that I will never stop rooting for Rob Scuderi.

Some quotes from Rob Scuderi I saw in this article:
"There's no bitterness, no nothing. I think the only thing you can call it is mutual respect."

"It was a tribute to the chemistry we had as a group in Pittsburgh. Hopefully they haven't lost that and that's something that we're trying to build here."

"We're a team that's hoping to become what they are."


And one from Anze Kopitar:
"I'm sure that's going to be pretty special for Rob," Kopitar said. "It's one of those games where emotions and good memories come in, so we'll definitely try to help him beat them."

No comments:

Post a Comment