Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Craig effingAdams



"Craig is a steady, reliable, physical player who was an important part of our mix this season,” Shero said. “He plays with a lot of grit, but he also contributed some key goals in the playoffs and was very effective as a penalty-killer. We’re glad to be able to sign him for two more years.”



"There are no guarantees in life but part of my coming back is because we have such a good team," Adams said. "We have a lot of pieces in place and should be competitive for a long time."

I have to find Craig's quote regarding this goal.

He said Scuderi told him to push the puck through and towards the net on the faceoff. So he did and it went in. It was so freaking funny. The look on everybody's faces. hee.
And did I mention he took a paycut to stay here? Excuse me, I'm having a floaty heart moment. *must go make Craig Blingee*
Craig Resigned


Bill Guerin also signed a one-year deal.

"It was important to stay," Guerin said. "From the day that I got to Pittsburgh after the trade deadline, I felt good there. I felt it was a good spot for me. My family was comfortable there. We're thrilled about it. We had a great experience in the city and we were really hoping this would work out the way it did."


This website is going to keep me alive for a few days.


I want this shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment