Thursday, June 11, 2009

a few things

1. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I don't think it has anything to do with hockey but I can't be sure. It's becoming a problem though.
2. Way too many people are talking about Rob Scuderi. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not sure. It would be nice to hear somebody tell me that there is no way we are letting him go. But nobody has told me that except me.
3. We have won three of the last four games.
4. A lot of people are saying Detroit is being arrogant about this. I don't think that's the case. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance and they have to be confident. You can't go into a game feeling inferior. bah. Whatever. I don't care how they feel.
5. I am 100% against any lineup changes that decrease JStaal's ice time.
6. My back keeps spasming. Maybe that's why I feel like I'm going to pass out.
7. I need to take two days off this month so I don't lose them. I'd like to take tomorrow off but I don't think that's going to be possible.
8. Mark was sitting behind Wade last night on SYTYCD. I miss Mark.
9. I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. (What does that even mean?) I think I need some time by myself to just sit and let it all out. I don't know where it's coming from or why. I mean, I've always been an easy crier. I guess it's just been too long since I've had a good one.
10. A club my husband and my dad belong to is planning a trip to Detroit for a Steelers game. The cost would include the bus ride, the hotel and the ticket. We just don't know what that price is going to be yet. I'm not sure if DH wants to go or not. I'd like to but I can't/won't commit to any trips due to things that I do not like to think about. Why Detroit? I have no clue. I'd rather go to Chicago but nobody asked me. Not that we'd be able to commit to that either.

hahaha. I just saw this on NHL.com. "Scuderi wears the cape for Penguins today" Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment