Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rob Scuderi is a SUPERHERO

I keep saying this.

I'm dying for a Rob Scuderi jersey t-shirt. Somebody needs to get them in stock so I can LIVE. I was seriously contemplating buying the 2XL that I found but 1) the obvious reason 2) it was the wrong kind 3) my husband would just steal it.

Game 4 tonight. Game 3 was silly. They even tried to give EStaal a chance... they didn't play JStaal's line against him. Didn't work so well for the 'Canes. The score? 6-2. I'm not counting the Hurricanes out yet, but they're not making it easy. Corvo talked to one of those Versus people during intermission and he just looked so over. He had clearly given up. It would have been in their best interest to let him sit on the bench for the rest of the game. I need to see if anybody posted that video anywhere. It was hilarious.

I'm kind of blah today about things so I went to the Pens site to see what interviews they have up that I didn't see. Postgame interview with a superhero? Count me in. Oh and he's shirtless? Bonus.

This video is loaded with nekkid hockey players. Kris Lelover 0:16 - 0:19. *purr* Three seconds of bliss. Then again at 0:46 for another glimpse. Then MAF comes from behind the curtain wearing... nothing? Maybe a towel?

I KNEW Scuds was a superhero.

I swear to you all that I do love this sport and I would love it if they all looked like... somebody that isn't good-looking. I can't think of names because hockey players are always hot even if they're not good-looking. The good-looking guys just make it so much better and they really give me motivation to watch ANY and ALL coverage that is available to me. Which reminds me. My niece told me one time when I was slobbering all over how awesome Scuds is, and I will quote this because I remember it exactly, "I hate Scuderi! He's so ugly!" She's young so I had to let it slide but... Rob Scuderi is a superhero therefore hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment