Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Making Sweeeeeet Sweep Love

Not a lot of commentary right now. Just pictures.

Our Staalmonster is hotter than your Staalmonster. (In both looks and awesomeness.)

I can't think of the words that could express what he did on the ice last night or how in awe I am of him. Jordan, I love you more than all the words put together. You.are.worth.every.penny. Period. (That is an emphatic period.)

"Fuck it. I'm touching it."


The Superheroes lead the way in this photo. I love them so much. The Vs. commentators talked about Rob Scuderi for a solid few minutes. Telling the world how underrated he is, that he's always in the right place and that he should wear a cape. Okay, maybe they didn't say that last part. Get me a Scuderi jersey t-shirt and I will be forever in your debt. Not a blue one though. Last year they didn't even touch it. That didn't work so well. This year they're all rubbing it and touching it (when Cappy's done with it of course. He has... things he needs to do to it first).

Kristopher Letang, your playing last night was quiet and beautiful. This team knows what you are. You just go ahead and keep getting better and better. Every time you do something awesome, which is a lot, I toy with the idea of having a #58 tattooed on my forehead or somewhere. If video tattoos were possible, my body would be covered with your moves. You blow my mind, my love.

Matt Cooke. Craig Adams. Tyler fuckingKennedy. Brooks Orpik. MAF. Sidney. Geno. Billy G. Mark Eaton. Mad Max Clutch Talbot. Satan. Gonch. Rus Fed. Kuuuuunitzzzz. Hal. Boucher (pronounced appropriately like touché). Words aren't forming right now. I love this team.




P.S. The Hurricanes like(d) to give us statistics that told us when Eric Staal scores, they win. Eric Staal had the first goal of the night last night for what it's worth... which turned out to be NOT TOO MUCH.

P.S.S. The Penguins are 3-0 when Craig fuckingAdams scores. Suck it.

P.S.S.S. I like to think that this stomping in Game 4 was because of
the elbow to Jordan's face in Game 3. DO NOT TOUCH JORDAN STAAL'S FACE WITH ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE CARESSING IT WITH YOUR FINGERTIPS OUT OF LOVE. Don't these people respect beauty? Seriously. First the stick to Kris' face. Then the fists to Kris' face. Then this? I can't deal with that kind of thing. This sweep was Karma, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment