Thursday, April 1, 2010

the good things

After a stupid loss to the stupid Tampa Bay Lightning, I feel it is important to look at the good things. I just need a minute to think of something.



ha! Just kidding.


-Letang's contract has given him confidence. That confidence maybe made him look a little sloppy last night but the whole team, minus a few, was sloppy. He has all the potential in the world and I, for one, am happy to wait. Watching him progress has become one of my favorite things to do.

-MAF. He made some pretty amazing saves last night.

-The Power Play. I know it looked ugly last night, probably uglier than ever. It was so all over the place though, that I have to at least pretend that it's because we were trying different things.

-Duper. He is great night in and night out. Always a highlight.

-Jordan Staal is amazing. There was a slight blunder or two last night but... what can you do? He always makes up for it a half a second later with something unreal.

-Bill Guerin did a few really good things last night. He has been doing some nice stuff to counter the old and tired stuff.

-Brooks Orpik. He has become one of my favorites this season. They're all my favorites but he's worked his way into my core. He's become essential for my sanity.

-Ruslan Fedotenko came back onto the ice after that nasty facer into the boards and made some spectacular plays. (edited to add scary picture)


-Craig Adams is a fucking monster and it's only a matter of time. Only a matter of time. He's so incredible that I bet that time will come when none of us are expecting it.

-Malkin and Gonchar should be back on Saturday.

-Matt Cooke is the best thing. I am proud to have him on our team.

Okay. So let's not lose anymore. 8:30 practice this morning. They were supposed to have an off day but they have to work at not sucking.

Let's Go Pens! Do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment