Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm kind of speechless




I had all these words yesterday but I didn't blog them. Then last night happens and all I'm left with are these amazing pictures in my head. Honestly, I just don't know what to say right now. The last regular season home game at the Mellon Arena. Forever. I wish I could have been there but...

OMG. I got sidetracked! I just remembered a picture from the "shirts off our backs" portion of the postgame festivities. DID KRIS GET A TATTOO? Why does he insist on getting sexier all the freaking time? Enough already. Damn, boy. When Geno was giving his jersey to that lucky fan, Kris was in the background signing his jersey for that dirty whore (just kidding!) who was lucky enough to get picked for that. I looked, did a double-take, and rewound it and said, "DID KRIS GET A TATTOO?!?!" My husband was all, "Calm down, honey" as I'm slo-mo'ing. hee. *LeSigh* And Good Lord the look on his face when Coffey came out was incredible... not in a sexy way but in a childlike way. He is just beautiful.


Anyway. I wish I could have been there but I felt privileged just to watch it on television, just to be a part of this amazing city. We are truly blessed.

Sid scores his 49th and 50th goal of the season. But the 50th is taken away and given to Billy G. Puck must have hit a thread on his jersey on its way past him. Still Sid makes his 500th career point on a four point night. The goal that would have been his 50th, by the way, was given to Billy G at Sid's urging. He didn't want credit for something he felt wasn't his. Amazing. *bows to our great Captain*

Geno. He does things that nobody else can do. To have both of these guys on our team is crazy. We have been spoiled. We are blessed.

A few pics... will add more later.

Mark Eaton was playing like the champion that he is.

After Geno's goal.

T-shirts the guys wore under their jerseys.


Oh! I almost forgot. Poni has a hearing today, I guess. :(


(Edit for more pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment