Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stanley Cup DVD



It comes out today. Kris Letang and Tyler Kennedy are signing autographs. Kris is signing at some Giant Eagle in some town I never heard of from 12 to 2. I wasn't about to call off work to go so I suggested we go see Tyler at Dick's from 6 to 8. This idea has never been a popular one with my husband. I just talked to him on the phone and said, "I don't really know if I'll feel like driving there after work and standing around in line for two hours (like we did to get a signed football from Troy Polamalu). You know what I mean?" He's all, "oh yeah. I know what you mean." But I feel like I should go. But I also know it is not something I feel like doing. hmmm. (edit: it is 1:15 and I am leaning strongly towards not going)
(edit: 2:03 - definitely not going. I just called my husband. He said he is upset because he had his clothes all picked out... he was kidding of course.)


The LA Kings are being pretty awesome about acquiring Superman. I would expect nothing less but I'm pretty famous for always expecting too much. Their home page nearly brought a tear to my eye.


No more being underappreciated and underpaid (from underpaid to overpaid... it's only fair... it all evens out). I'm not sure how much we'll actually hear his name but it's good they know what he is and how much he can bring them.

Max Talbot shoulder surgery? Four or five months seems like forever but we'd rather he heals completely before bringing his sexy ass back onto the ice. "Max has played with this problem for quite a while and we all agreed it was best for him to have the surgery at this time," Penguins general manager Ray Shero said in a news release. "Although he will miss training camp and the start of the season, the doctors expect him to make a complete recovery."

No comments:

Post a Comment