Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Skates, Plates, Ducks and Canucks

Last night was the Penguins' Skates and Plates charity dinner. Here are some obligatory photos of cute boys in tuxes.

That man is looking at Kris the way the woman should be.

I wanted to do a post about Alex Ponikarovsky but I got sidetracked again. The last time I wanted to do it, I got distracted by the OMG MATT COOKE IS THE EVIL!!! all over the internet. I think it's adorable that he just got here and is already doing charity things. I'll get more into him at a later date.

Dude. nice looking salad.

Dapper Duper.

I don't know what is happening to the Ducks. I hesitate to say Jonas left something in Vancouver during the Olympics because 1) I always hesitate to place all the blame on goalies and 2) I adore him.
They have lost to Colorado, Phoenix, Montreal and Columbus since the break. Sometimes your goalie can steal one for you and other times, you have to get one back for your goalie.


I watched parts of the Montreal v. Vancouver game last night. I like watching Vancouver. I think I might try to start watching them more.


"She's Out of My League" opens Friday. Here's a little about the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment