Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jonas! Is! Back!

oh how I love him. Jonas was named the NHL's second star for the week ending 1/10/10.


After watching the Penguins lose again, I tuned into Hockey Central to listen to a phone call with Jonas. It was nice to have something to look forward to after the heartbreak of that game. It was like falling off your bike when you were a little girl and getting a cut on your knee but knowing that when you get home your mom will kiss your boo boo. So I sat there crying during the post game stuff. Then Jonas kissed my boo boo. It didn't heal the wound, but it made me feel better.

Dear Penguins,

Wednesday is my birthday. I don't want a whole lot of things. And the one and only thing I ask of you is to please win in Calgary. It doesn't seem like too much to ask for.

Thank you.

Love always,
Glowie

I haven't been posting too much. I don't know why. So let's summarize the past little while.
- Kris Lelover scored a goal.
- Jordan Staal is a +11. Matt Cooke is a +9.
- Geno needs his ice time cut (or a couple games off).
- The PP sucks.
- Sidney Crosby is the best player in the world. Period.
- Bob Errey said "fuck".
- Curry was pulled out of practice yesterday and was flown to St. Paul. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was hoping that meant Fleury needed a game or two off. But Brent Johnson hurt his groin. Fleury wasn't too terrible last night though... if we're comparing it to the last however many games before.
- Brooksie is "day to day" for something and I do not care because that means he's not on the ice pushing people on top of our goalie and chasing hits instead of playing the puck.
- I still miss Rob Scuderi. So much. He's not playing for the USA in the Olympics. Don't ask me why. Oh, but Orpik is. I know, right. The mind, she is boggled.



This is nice. Third in points and tied for first in goals. I'll screencap it... not because I don't think he'll stay at the top, but because I want to end on a positive.

1 comment: