Monday, January 25, 2010

WTF?

How much padding is he wearing? He looks ridiculous.



Who else looks ridiculous?
Arron Asham. For reals, dude. Maybe you can buy a clue and share it with your fans. You are going to cry to the media about Matt Cooke biting you? Or shall we call it Hartnelling instead of biting? Yes, we shall.

"There was a scrum, I grabbed him. There were two guys on Harts and my glove got tangled in his mouth and he bit me, so I lost it.

It’s not bad, but he’s a gutless guy. I have no respect for him at all. I lined up against him and asked him to fight and he didn’t want to. If you go and bite someone … I just have no use for him.

He does his job well. He’s an agitator. He’s garbage to me and I have no respect for him at all.

You should have a little more honor than that. Usually if you bite somebody you stick up for yourself and you fight the guy. Not this guy, he’s chicken and I have no respect for him. He plays the game hard and I respect him for that, but he yaps, he’s a dirty player. At least a guy like (Sean) Avery fights. This guy is just chicken (bleep) and I hate him.

It would have been better if he dropped the gloves with me, but he’s got no stones."


I practically peed myself. Hilarious. "I have no respect for him at all" x 3. Then, "He plays the game hard and I respect him for that." And, come on, no stones? Get real. I think biting in sports is gross but we ALL know Cookie wouldn't have gone there if Letang wasn't bitten by that gross Hartnell. Not to mention, I am all for our guys sticking up for Lelover whenever possible/necessary.

You know who didn't look ridiculous?
The Penguins.
We'll name a few:
Kris Letang. All fighting and stuff. HOTT. (As an aside, he scored a goal in our loss to the Caps.)
Ruslan Fedotenko. He's been golden lately. (Three assists in the Caps loss and one in Philthy.)
Sergei Gonchar. He won that game.
Matt Cooke. He does his job well. And? He also scores goals. PP goals, even.
Jordan Staal. Because he never does.

I have a confession. And if I can't confess here, where can I? *takes deep breath* There is a possibility that I do not loathe Daniel Carcillo. Yeah, I said it.


Rangers tonight.

Let's go Pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment