Friday, January 15, 2010

Dude. Our 3rd line

is my favorite thing ever.



Jordan Staal is a fucking hero.


3rd Period
03:18 -Tyler Kennedy (9) Wrist Shot - Assists: J. Staal (18)
06:48 - PPG - Matt Cooke (9) Backhand - Assists: J. Staal (19) & K. Letang (13)
10:30 - Pascal Dupuis (11) Tip-In - Assists: J. Staal (20) & M. Cooke (12)

Primary assists on all three goals in the third period. All three goals we scored in the game. Come on. Shut up. Hello? PP Goal? From who? Our first PP line? No sir. Matt Fucking Cooke on the power play from Staal and Letang. TYVM.

Speaking of Matt Cooke.
Is he adorable or what. (I'm using a period there because it doesn't require your response.)

You know how some boys wear jerseys and refuse to wash them for, like, the whole season because their team will lose the minute they do? Well, I have this Matt Cooke jersey T that is quite comfy and worn and soft. It is practically my favorite thing to wear. I was going through my t-shirts, looking for something to throw on with my fleece reindeer pants the other night and thought to myself... we haven't won a game since the last time I had Cookie on me. So I put it on to watch the game on Wednesday. I wore it again last night. Coincidence? Do you think I can wash it before I wear it again (which will, of course, be tomorrow)? I don't know the rules of this superstition. I can also never remember if the salt goes over your right or left shoulder after you have spilled it.

No minuses on our team last night. Staal and Cooke, our top PKers, both a plus two.

Also, we got a win on my birthday.
Which was also Mr. Michael Rupp's birthday. Captain Sidney got his 30th goal to celebrate Rupp's 30th birthday. What a wonderful leader he is.

I feel the need to post this picture of Jay McKee. Just to let him know I didn't forget about him (even though the people who captioned the above net crash photo did).


Also. Does anybody think it's a coincidence that Kristopher Letang is playing like a Champion since his hair started growing back? No. I didn't think so. No coincidences there. I will post this picture because this Oiler's hair looks like a cruel joke sandwiched between two follicly blessed beauties. How embarrassing for him. He will hate this photo for all time.



This picture is amazing. Magical. Great job, Mr. Photographer.

Saturday night in Vancouver. Power to the Penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment