Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Suspended Ovie

Well, Alex Ovechkin got suspended for two games.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY STUPID MIKE RICHARDS DID NOT GET SUSPENDED? I really hate the Flyers. Like. Really. Their ridiculous leader tries to decapitate somebody and that grotesque Hartnell (it hurts me to type his name) tried to bite Lelover's finger off. Why are they allowed to exist? That is a serious question. Why? I want to know.
This is going to piss me off until the end of time... and I don't even particularly care about David Booth. Here is a reminder:


I cannot wait until December 15th. Of course, I thought there was going to be some extracurriculars on Monday night. Awesome that we talked with the goals instead of Eric Godard's fists, but I really hope we do both against the Flyers. I'm allowed to hope for that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment