Monday, December 7, 2009

Blackhawks

If I didn't like the Blackhawks so much, I might be a little more upset about them beating us. Captain did not play because he "has a groin". I think that means he was *ahem* partying *winkwinknudgenudge* with bitches too hard but I'm not sure. Hossa was booed. Hossa scored. Duncan Keith tried to make me break up with him. He laid Cookie out with a nasty shot to his head. Two-minute penalty. Wait. What?Two minutes?Are you kidding me? FSN couldn't block out Matty's profanities. He could be heard in the background for pretty much the rest of the night. Bob Errey told us the refs suggested Cooke handle Keith the right way. Nothing will happen to Duncan because he hit Matt Cooke, who is not a superstar. Keep in mind, please, that they just gave us back our Cookie after a two game suspension for accidentally *ahem* bumping a guy in his head.

About a minute and a half left in the game. Still 1-0. Mike Yeo got out the dry erase board and drew up a play. Jordan Staal pays attention in class and follows directions well. 1-1. And then I had imaginary sex with Staalsy for approximately the one millionth time.

Overtime. Fleury is busy with Toews. Versteeg gets sneaky. I guess TK was tired because he wouldn't let Fleury stop the puck this time. This act of trickery by President Kennedy made our defensemen throw up.


Letestu had a great game. Deserved a point of his very own. He won that HUGE faceoff that resulted in Jordan's goal.

Blackhawks win, but not without us getting a point out of it. Great game. Two points would have been better but Captain didn't want them, I guess.

Oh. And no, I have not broken up with Duncan but we are fighting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment