Friday, October 9, 2009

The tone is set

Thanks to, oh yeah you guessed it, that douchebag Hartnell.

Letang bitten by Hartnell? from Dagger on Vimeo.

Is it wrong that while my poor baby was having his finger tended to... because he was bitten by a supposed man... mostly all I could think about was how fucking unbelievably gorgeous he is? wow. My husband always turns it back to that too. I can't comment on how awesome Letang is without him saying something about the way he looks. I CANNOT HELP THE WAY HE LOOKS! He is dropdead but he also has great hands and is smooth as buttah.

Our first of six games against Philthydelphia this year.

oh, you thought Craig Adams couldn't get any sexier? ha! Fooled you.
Notice the time of this fight.



Captain helped Geno get a goal without getting credit... except, of course, for the "Crosby sucks" chants.
Jordan Staal had a sweet goal. His first of the season... already... in game four. I hope that sets a tone for him. He used his entire body for it. It was delicious.
Billy G had a sexy goal. The Flyers basically let him fly solo with the puck exactly long enough to make Emery cry too hard for him to stop the puck from going fivehole.
Cookie and Craig set up mylittlepony, Tyler Kennedy, for a well earned goal.
DaddyGonch played like sex.
The Philthy goalie, Emery, off a pass from Coburn, kicked the puck in the goal for us. Alex Goligoski got the credit for it.

It might be a little bit ungood how in love I am with the Ducks.

We play them twice in November. They're here on November 16th and I must have tickets. Or maybe I shouldn't go to that game because it will be tough for me to not CHEER INSANELY every time Jonas Hiller makes a sweet save.

Man, I love hockey.

I will get more into the posting when other things calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment