Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OMG! I hate my life!

They're saying that Daddy Gonchar is going to be out four to six weeks with a broken wrist. I guess I jinxed him with the love I have been heaping on him lately.

At one point during the game last night, I got really irritated with one of the idiotic Versus announcers. I kept it all bottled up until it bubbled over and finally let 'er rip. "THESE IDIOTS ARE SO STUPID! That one said McKee's a former Bluejay. They're the BLUES not Bluejays." My husband laughed at me and said the other stupid guy's name is Jay. So he said, "He's a former Blue, Jay." I was all, "oh. Well I still hate listening to games on Versus."

Kris Letang was a little ball of fire last night. Two assists. One of them was a sweet slapper that Mr. Matthew Cooke re-directed into the area of the net. Thank you for the help, Cookie. That was sure to be a pinger if he hadn't touched it with his magic stick. They were the first and third stars of the night. Star number two was Geno. FINALLY I can't argue about the chosen stars. Anyway, I thought maybe Tanger being so awesome would make everybody stop sucking on Alex Goligoski long enough to take notice. But then. Guess what happened. Goosey slapped one right in Conklin's net. Sweet. Is it weird that I have such a distaste for GoGo? I try to like him. Truly I do. I just can't get that feeling out of my gut that he's trying to steal the TangerThunder. Or that sick memory of how I had that sinking feeling about them not re-signing Scuderi once Goligoski signed his contract. Not that the two can be compared at all, like, ever.

Speaking of Jay McKee. I may or may not be a tad bit in love with him. When we are winning the game by three or four goals, one might think that he wouldn't be out there trying to block EVERY SINGLE shot. But. He does. I'm pretty sure the score could be 20-0 and he would still try his hardest to get in the way of every puck flung in Fleury's direction.

I realize the season is still pretty fresh but Marc Andre Fleury is a perfectly stunning 8-0-0. He wasn't in net for our 0-3 loss against the Coyotes. Sometimes I like to pretend that didn't even happen.

8-1-0

oooh that sweet sweet swagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment