Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New football boyfriend

I still love Plaxico but he has hurt my heart. I am going to have to work up an intense crush on somebody else to help mend it.

I present to you (for at least the rest of the season): Peyton Hillis
LOOK AT HIS ARMS!!!!!! I am mesmerized by his left arm in that picture up there. I might make it my desktop background. mmmmuscles

He is way too young for me in reality but in Imaginary Boyfriend Land, he is fair game. I like that he's a total meathead and beats his chest like a caveman when he scores touchdowns. I like watching him workout.

I like that he jumps over people, barrels through people, drags people and does whatever he has to do to get positive yardage. He has great hands. I know nothing about his personal life and I don't want to. I don't want him to break my heart, you know. I just want to, you know, crush on his meatheadedness.

For some reason, I can't work up an intense crush on any Steelers. I'm not sure why that is. I do, however, have something for Heath Miller. Something like adoration. I almost had a crush on Santonio Holmes but I saw something that scared me away. I love my Steelers. Maybe that's why I can't have crushes on them. I mean like intense, want to run away and live on a desserted island with them and be their sex slaves and have their babies kind of crushes. Or throw myself at their feet and wrap my entire body around their legs so they can never get away kind of crushes. I'll have to go to Denver for that.

See? These two little Jets guys must feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment